Monday, March 9, 2015

God's Love is LIMITLESS!

March 9, 2015

Today’s Reading: Deuteronomy 10-12 and Mark 16

Scripture: Deuteronomy 10:2
“I will write on the tablets the words that were on the first tablets you broke…”

Objective:

Just like Moses we sometimes get upset with the actions of others and ourselves when what God expects isn’t being done.  When that happens it can cause us to do things such as judge others, use profanity and sometimes feel guilty enough to walk away from God.  This verse shows that even though Moses was mad enough to destroy the tablets containing God’s law he was forgiven.  God’s love is limitless!  This is another example of God’s love…..no matter what we do with what He gives us He is ALWAYS willing to give it again.

Application:

I will apply this verse during those exact times!  When I feel that others or myself aren’t living up to the standards God has set forth for us I will remember to just return to Him to receive His word.

Prayer:


Lord, I come before you humble and broken.  I ask that you continue to build me daily through your word.  In Jesus’ name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment