Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The King is Coming! by: Debbie McGrath

God is in Control - yesterday, today and tomorrow!

As we are living in this godless society, it challenges me as a believer to lead a careful, watchful, Godly live and to evangelize to a hopelessly lost world headed for destruction. 

I am not anxious about the days we live in because I know God is in control.
Actually, He is in absolute control of every detail of my life.  I do not need to worry about the future because God has it planned - even before I ever opened my eyes on this earth.  And He tells me thru Scripture, it is going to be all right. In the scripture, God says when you see these signs lift up your head and rejoice because I (God) am in control.  

One day soon, we all will be sitting in heaven with Isaac, Jacob and Abraham.
We will live were the streets will be gold, the walls will be jasper and the gates will be solid pearl. I do believe Heaven is for Real!  Can't wait to be there because in heaven we will never say goodbye and we will never see another tear.  In heaven there will be no sickness nor disease.  I can't wait till the day we cast our crowns at His feet and we lift up our heads and rejoice.  I believe the King will come - I believe the King is coming soon.  As a believer in Christ, we are all called to get ready - because the King is coming!

1 comment:

  1. The news doesn't get any better than this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete