Friday, June 10, 2016

WHERE TO HIDE THE BIBLE










WHERE TO HIDE THE BIBLE

When confronted with the inevitable challenges and temptations of life, what
resources do you keep ready to help you succeed? Most spiritual crises occur without warning.  What do you do to prepare yourself for those sudden and surprising assaults?

A discipline that has help me the most - hiding God's Word in my heart.
Memorizing scripture has kept me from temptations.  Scriptures I have memorized have rescued me from the pit of depression, loneliness doubt and anxiety.

When I experience fear - Isaiah 41:13.
When I am anxious - Philippians 4:6-7
When I feel unqualified - 1 Peter 2:9
Need an answer to prayer - Jeremiah 33:3
When I doubt - Mark 9:23

if you want transformation - I challenge you to set aside 15 minutes each day to read between ten and twenty verses of Scripture and then think quietly about them.  When your lifestyle revolves around scripture - people will notice a change in you!


1 comment: