Monday, September 1, 2014

Salvation = Jesus by Deena Serafin


Divine Mentor Reading
September 1:  Ezekiel 15-16; Psalm 70; Rev. 6

Salvation = Jesus

Ps. 70:4 "But may all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; may those who love Your salvation always say, 'Let God be exalted!'"

Salvation in Hebrew is yshuwah. Yeshuwa means "he will save". Yeshuwah - Jeshua - Jesus

Jesus is the only salvation- our only hope - our peace - my peace. He died for my sin -- my selfish, arrogant, demanding, self-absorbed sin. No one else could have done this for me. No one but my Yeshuwa , my Jeshua, my Jesus. 

Thank You, Father, for having a plan for my salvation before I even existed. Thank You, Jesus, for being my salvation. Thank You, Holy Spirit, for drawing me to Jesus. Thank You. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment