Thursday, August 21, 2014

The Divine Mentor: Unraveling World by: Deena Serafin


August 21, 2014

Jeremiah 27:22  " 'They will be taken to Babylon, and there they will remain until the day I come for them,' declares the Lord. 'Then I will bring them back and restore them to this place.' "

God tells His people in Jerusalem that it is HIS plan that they be captured and carried off to Babylon. They are not to fight back, nor are they to try to remain in Jerusalem. They are to go and to stay there until He comes for them and brings them back. 

It is difficult to look at our world and not believe we are rapidly approaching the end times. God's Word is complete and sufficient.  He was in control in 586 BC, and He is in control in 2014. Just as He kept His promise to bring His people back to Jerusalem, He will keep His promise to us to bring us home to Heaven.

I John 2:25  "And this is what He promised us, even eternal life."

Father, this world is out of control and getting worse. Keep me focused on loving, serving, and sharing You in this temporary world until You come for me and take me to my true home where I belong! Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment