Saturday, March 8, 2014

Divine Mentor- The Veil Is Gone! by Deena Serafin

DM Reading: Deut. 7-9; Mark 15

Scripture:  Mk. 15:38 "Then the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom."

Observation : At the moment of Jesus's death, God ripped the veil which had separated the Holy of Holies from the rest of the temple. This was a huge deal! One minute the High Priest was the only person who could go behind the veil and only once a year. As Jesus took His final breath, every believer would forever have complete access to God- the Holy of Holies!

Application: This is what happened when I surrendered the living of my own life to Jesus. His mercy saved me, and His grace gave me personal access to the Holy and Righteous God.

Prayer: Thank you, Father, for loving me enough to give me a personal, intimate relationship with You. Never let me take this for granted! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment