Monday, January 11, 2016

What Word has God Given You this Year? by Laila Wahba

What is the word that God has sown into the good ground of your heart? Which word has the enemy come to steal in you? It may be a seed of a godly spouse. It may be a seed of a business flourishing. It may be financial independence. It may be healing. This one thing I know for certain, GOD HAS SOWN A WORD, a particular word in you. And when God sowed it in you, it became yours.
Satan only bothers people who are doing something for God. He only attacks those who are making an i
mpact and he only steals, or attempts to steal what is of value. If he is attempting to steal your word it is for one reason; he knows it is of great value and he has to do anything he can to stop it from coming to full fruition.

 
The good news is that he doesn't have the power to stop that word in you. 

Only you have that power and if you refuse to let go of that word, it will remain in your heart and keep growing. It will grow until it has come to fruition and you see it manifest.

When I went through attack after attack and loss after loss, I realized the enemy was attempting to steal worship from me. Worship is my power tool. It is the place from where everything flows for me. Everything wonderful that has ever happened in my life has come from intimate times of worshiping God. That was the thing the enemy wanted to stop in me. And I will admit, it was very difficult for me to worship freely during those times - but worship I did. I worshiped by faith when I had to, but I worshiped. Now, worship is free flowing again. The enemy can't steal your word, if you refuse to allow him to.


There is something that God has put in your heart. You feel you have fought for it for years and years and still haven't seen it come to pass. Don't give up on that word, don't stop believing, if the enemy is attempting to steal it, it can only be because he sees what you will do with that word, he sees the value in it. Hold tight to that word.  It's YOURS. It is your word, sown in the good ground of your heart. It is safe, keep believing that it is yours and you will see it come to pass.


You know...God will sow many more words in your heart. The moment they are sown, they are yours, it's time we learn to hold fast to those words, refuse to let them go and see them come to pass...don't you agree? This is our year to see it all. Hold fast!-Kim Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment