Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Well done, good and faithful servant! Debbie McGrath

Today's Reading:
2 Samuel 15, 16, Psalm 32, Matthew 25

Verse that spoke to me:
Matthew 25:23

...Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things...

Observation:  God has give us talents and gifts that are to be used for the kingdom of God.

Application:  I do believe Jesus is coming soon!  Because of this, I believe there is an urgency to use our God given talents to get involved in meeting the needs of others simply because He says so!  When we remember who we are - a sinner saved by the blood of Jesus - headed to glory and we belong to HIM!
Our lives are no longer to be lived according to what we want but according to what He says.  We are his faithful servants.

Prayer:  I pray that today, I die to my selfish wants and reach out to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment