Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Divine Mentor - Obedience like Ezekiel - by: Debbie McGrath

Today's Reading:  Ezekiel 22-24, Revelation 9

When I was reading these chapters in Ezekiel it so reminded me of the world we live in today. Ezekiel is a prophet and thru out this book Ezekiel says: The Lord says to me:. Ezekiel was obedient and would tell the people exactly what God shared with him. The news Ezekiel shared was horrible news - he basically told the people they would be destroyed because of their actions. He could of been killed by the Israelites with the news he was sharing.  

Ezekiel's obeyed God wholeheartedly.  I should be obedient wholeheartedly to God.  When God ask me to share or reach out to someone - why do I hesitate.
I have good news to share!  When God puts a person on my mind to call or send an encouraging note to - I should make this a priority in my life.  

God has called me to be obedient even when I don't feel like it.  
God I pray, that I am willing to serve you completely as Ezekiel did!!!

1 comment: