Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Divine Mentor--Out of the Mundane

Ezekiel 20-21; Psalm 111; Revelation 8

Scripture: Ps. 111:3 "Glorious and majestic are His deeds, and His righteousness endures forever."

Observation: Most days we are caught up in the mundane: the everyday stuff, the schedule, the problems, the disappointments.  Occasionally we see a beautiful sunset or experience an emotional "high" , but most of the time it seems like it's just enough to get through the day crisis-free.

Application: Today this verse reminds me that God's glory and majesty are evident every day and in everything. I will praise Him all day long!  I will look for Him  to reveal Himself, and I will listen for Him to speak to me.  Yes, to me!!  He loves ME that much.

Prayer: O God of glory and majesty, help me today to see You everywhere and in everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment