Monday, September 23, 2013

Divine Mentor: Single Minded by Laila Wahba


Luke 6.7
...and Judas Iscariot, who became a traitor
This phrase stopped me, and let me think: when I leave this world, or even 
before I leave it; when I am not around and people want to describe me, what 
will they say? laila: who.....
I realized how my day to day living will always determine my final description.
Lord, as I live day in and day out, help me take wise choices, choices that will 
glorify you. Let people say about me like they did about Daniel (which we are 
still reading :)we shall not find any fault with her unless it is in connection 
to the law of her God.. What an honor that this would be my only fault.
Today Lord, let me walk closely to you, looking only at YOU. I Love you Lord

Laila

No comments:

Post a Comment