Friday, June 7, 2013

The Power of God - Ephesians 3:20 - by Debbie McGrath

June 7, 2013 
Today's Reading:
Eccl. 4-6,
Psalm 18
Ephesians 3

This verse that I have read many times but it really spoke to me today!!

S: Ephesians 3:20
Now to Him who is able to do above and beyond all that we ask or think according to the power that works in us.

Observation:  
Paul celebrates the power of God.  This verse is powerful!!!!
This verse tells me that God can do more than we ask.  God gives us His Spirit so we know what to ask for.  Because God is omnipotent, He can do more than we think, imagine or conceive in our minds.

Application:
I serve a big God and my prayers should be HUGE!!! I should expect more, ask for more, and I should be encouraged by what God has already done in my life.
When I look back on my life - God has already done way more than I ever dreamed!  Even though God has already done so much for me, I can still ask for more.  Having this knowledge - strengthens my faith!  

Prayer:  Today, I will pray bold prayers!!!
Today, I will ask God to do mighty things in my life!
Today, I will praise God for what He is going to do in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment