Saturday, October 5, 2013


When I go unrecognized

Esther 2:23
When the affair was investigated and found to be so, 
the men were both hanged on the gallows. And it was 
recorded in the book of the chronicles in the presence
 of the king.

We are living in the instant world, instant coffee, instant oatmeal, instant 
satisfaction..., but what if God intentionally delays recognition for 
something we have done? Something so great as saving the King's life!!!! 
Will I feel bitter? Cheated? Angry? Will I go around telling others 
how ungrateful the king is? How faithful I am yet unappreciated? 
Well Mordecai did none of this. He did the right thing. Period. 
He did his job faithfully. Period. 
When the time came for him to be recognized, it was not because 
of his pushing, but because GOD, in His sovereignty and omnipotence 
woke the King up and had him read in the middle of the night
 a history book!!!! Have you ever heard of someone read a
 historybook when they have insomnia? But God had a plan 
to promote Mordacai. What an awesome God we have.

Lord, let me do what is right even if no one will ever know. 
I lay down today every spirit of entitlement for I deserve 
nothing but death. 
You, in your love gave me life through YOUR Blood. 
Praise you Jesus.Let me not get angry, or have self pity 
when I am unrecognized, or when others do not thank me 
or appreciate what I do. YOU see, Lord and this is more than
 enough. I love you Jesus.
Laila Wahba

No comments:

Post a Comment