Saturday, August 24, 2013

Divine Mentor-Our God Is In Control

Jeremiah 33-34; Psalm 74; I John 5

Scripture: Jeremiah 33:3 " Call unto me, and I will answer you and will tell you great and unsearchable things which you do not know."

Observation: In the midst of the destruction of the Promised Land, which God orchestrated and allowed because of the rebellion of His chosen people, God speaks through Jeremiah about the future.

Application: This verse is as true today as it was 500 years before Jesus came. God wants to be involved in every area of my life, and He promises me that He knows my future and is in total control of it.

Prayer: O God, I miss out on so much when I try to run my own life. Today I am calling on You- answer me, and tell me great things which I do not know!

No comments:

Post a Comment