Thursday, August 1, 2013

Jesus is the Best

Today's Reading

Isaiah 63-64
Psalm 107
John 2

My Scripture is John 2:10

",,,Everyone sets out the fine wine first, then, after people have drunk freely, the inferior. But you have kept the fine wine until now."

The objective for me is to teach us of Jesus' first miracle and the significance it brings.  It is to make us aware the water not only turned to wine, but the finest wine.  When Jesus is involved only the best will be the result.

I must remember in everything that I do it can never measure up to what Jesus can do in my life.  As we go through life drinking up what we consider to be the good stuff.  As some of us do or have done such as myself; we get drunk off the lies satan has feed us with the "finer things" so when he has us he will continue to toss us just enough to keep us entangled with his deceit.  It is only when we allow Jesus to serve us what He has offered will we realize that what we had before was inferior.

Lord, please continue to give me the power of discernment even when I don't realize it.  I want to know how to recognize your fine wine and only drink of it.  Please allow me to bring disciples to you in everything that I do.  In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment