Wednesday, February 13, 2013

It Was Always About Jesus

February 14, 2013.  Deena Serafin
Today's Reading: Leviticus 23-24; Psalm 24; Acts 21
Scripture: Lev. 23:10
" When you come into the land which I give to you, and reap its harvest, then you shall bring a sheaf of the first fruits of your harvest to the Priest."

Observation:
The 23rd chapter of Leviticus is a shadowing of what was to come (Col. 2:17)--- Passover, Resurrection, Pentecost, Millenium.  First Corinthians 15:20 tells us that Jesus " is risen from the dead and has become the first fruits...".

Application:
It is no coincidence that Jesus Christ was resurrected from the dead on the Day of the Firstfruits. God's plan began the very first day of creation---it was ALWAYS about Jesus.  What does that tell us about our lives? They are in His hands, if we will only surrender to Him completely and allow Him to have complete control.

Prayer:
Lord, sometimes I am so tired of wrestling with the day to day. I thank You that You have a plan not ont only for my life but for each minute of every day. I surrender my schedule to You. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment