Monday, March 25, 2013

Change your worry into Worship!! by: Debbie McGrath

Good Morning Friends,
March 25, 2013

Todays reading is Joshua 21, 22, Psalm 47, 1 Corinthians 10

We are told in Psalm 47 to clap our hands and shout to God, not because He needs affirmation, but because we need liberation.  When overwhelming situations or uncontrollable circumstances come into my life instead of expressing anxiety or worry - I am to Praise God!  He has already brought me through so many situations and I know He will see me through again.  So I clap my hands and worship God in appreciation and expectation.  

Psalm 47 tells us our God is an awesome King, He is a triumphant King and He is the King of Kings.  I serve a God who reigns over all nations and is seated on the Holy Throne.  So when I meditate on this scripture, I must remember if God is God over all the nations, surely He is in control of my situation.

1 comment:

  1. Amen sister! Today is a day that normally I would have considered a bad day, but decided to praise God in my storm. Thank you for your encouraging words.

    ReplyDelete