Friday, March 8, 2013

God is...by Debbie McGrath

March 8, 2013
Today's Scripture Reading:
Deut. 7-9, Mark 15

One of the reasons I mediate on scripture daily, I love learning about God.  The Bible is the only book that contains the mind of God and reveals the true path to salvation. Thru scripture, I learn about his characteristics and I see how much he cares and loves me.  My time in the word is refreshing and sometimes overwhelming. It amazes me that God wants to spend time with me.  He always teaches me and gives me hope in our time together.

Today in Deuteronomy 7-9 God is described in so many ways - it was awesome.
God reminded me again why He is Lord!
This is what God showed me in Deut. 7-9:

God is God
He is faithful
A promise keeper
He blesses me
Performs miraculous signs and wonders.
Great and Awesome
My daily bread
Provider
Disciplines
He goes ahead of us
Great power

When I mediate on these traits of God - I am grateful that I am the daughter of the King of Kings!!

2 comments:

  1. AMEN, AMEN, AMEN........A PROMISE KEEPER!!!!
    HE CANNOT LIE & WE CANNOT LIE WHEN WE KNOW & SPEAK HIS PROMISES TO US BACK TO HIM. HE IS FAITHFUL TO FULFILL HIS WORD TO THE LAST JOT, LAST TITTLE. THE ONLY THING BETTER THAN THIS IS & WILL BE HEARING THAT TRUMP, JESUS' VOICE CALLING US HOME.

    ReplyDelete