Saturday, March 30, 2013

Revelation Song, A Powerful video


I wanted to share this video with you because it is one of my favorites.  I hope that you will enjoy it!



We had an awesome night of worship at Cross Pointe Friday night.  I was so excited to be a guest (since I work at the church)!  The music was so amazing and you could feel the presence of our God in the room.  There was this precious little girl next to us that was just dancing and dancing and really enjoying the music.  I was so envious and thought how beautiful to be so expressive and not have a care in the world of whom was watching.  You know, the feeling when a song is playing and you feel the spirit moving within in you.  Most of us tend to restrain ourselves and just tap our foot and sing the words.  Not me..the spirit was moving in me and I raised my hands in surrender.  Yes Lord you are my everything and I am yours.  I couldn't stop smiling, don't ask me what the others around were doing or thinking, cause I was focused on worshiping our God.  And the little girl...well she and I danced and danced and we didn't care who was watching.  She was a beautiful little ballerina and I was her partner holding her hands as she twirled and swayed.  What a blessing this precious child of God shared with me.  I encourage you to not hold back, if you want to dance...dance.  If you feel like raising your hands as a act of surrender to our Savior...raise your hands.  The only reason people are looking at you is because they wish they had the freedom to let go!


Matthew 18:3
And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.


1 comment: