Sunday, March 17, 2013

How Great Is Our God?

Sunday, March 17, 2013
Today's Reading: Deuteronomy 32-34; I Corinthians 2
Scripture: Deut. 32: 3b, 4
" Ascribe greatness to our God. He is the Rock. His work is perfect. For all His ways are justice. A God of truth...Righteous and upright is He."

Observation:
The last words of Moses before he dies--- Our God is great, solid, perfect, faithful, and true.

Application:
I cannot comprehend how truly great my God is, but even more incomprehensible is the truth that this God knows me and loves me, so much that He sent His only Son to die for me. How would I live my life differently if I really undestood this kind of greatness and love?

Prayer:
O God, I spend so little time with You. I can't believe that I hear myself say the days are so busy it's hard to find time for 40 minutes with You. Find time for You? What daily activity has more eternal impact than time with You? Forgive me, and draw me closer to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment