Saturday, January 5, 2013

What has God taught you this week?

Dear Friends,

If you are reading thru the Bible with me this year - it has been an incredible week.
I got to remember how God created every thing by merely speaking.
It made me think how often do I go thru the busyness of my days and miss the beauty of God's creation.

Then I read in Luke, that nothing was impossible for God.
And I saw the same scripture again in Genesis 18: Is anything too hard for the Lord?
If I really believed this - there is no limit what God could do with my life!

This week we learned from Enoch, Noah, Sarah, Abraham, Anna, Simeon, Jesus and so many others!
If I hadn't opened my Bible this week, I would have missed an incredible blessing!

If you are willing, the Bible will give you wisdom beyond your years!

Today's Reading: Genesis 12-14, Luke 5

No comments:

Post a Comment