Monday, January 7, 2013

Is anything too hard for the Lord??


Today's Reading: Genesis 18, 19; Psalm 3; Luke 7

Scripture that spoke to me: 
Genesis-18:14Is anything too hard for the Lord?

Observation:  The Lord was telling Abraham that his wife Sarah would have a baby.  Sarah knowing she was too old to have a baby laughed in disbelief.

Application:  Do I have dreams and goals that I think I can never achieve?  Maybe I think I am too old or it is too late for me. Sometimes I say I can’t do that because I do not have enough time. Do I limit myself, because I look at my own shortcomings?  I do. 
Where is my confidence and faith – in myself or in the Lord?
Because if my eyes were focused on Christ – thru Him I can do anything – if it is God’s will – it will happen. I must approach each day saying  - Is anything too hard for the Lord?? Absolutely not!!

Prayer:  Today and everyday – I will dream big – knowing that whatever I do –  Lord, if you are in it – it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment