Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Prayer Life???


January 30, 2013- 
My Prayer Life??
by:  Debbie McGrath

 Scripture reading: Exodus 25-27, Acts: 6

Scripture: Acts 6:4 - and will give our attention to prayer and the ministry of the word.

Observation: 
During the early church they needed more people in the ministry to serve. They picked 7 men who were full of the spirit and wisdom. After they picked them, the other disciples said let’s turn our attention to prayer and the word of God.

Application:  
PRAYER, PRAYER, PRAYER - is the only successful way to have a thriving relationship with God. I have never spent enough time in prayer.  Prayer is so vital because it is the only way I communicate to my Lord – who gives me wisdom throughout the day.  If I am not praying, I am not depending on Him.  I am obviously depending on my own wisdom. I know the Lord will transform my life thru prayer and being in His word.  I truly want to grow in my faith and be the best teacher I can be –I must spend more time I prayer  - listening to the voice of my Lord.

Prayer:  
Change my prayer life – make me more dependent on you – that is almost scary to pray. Lord forgive me for the times I don’t pray!!  - Which is a lot!







No comments:

Post a Comment