Monday, January 7, 2013

When is the last time, you told others how much God has done for you?


Dear Friends,  
Every time I read the read of God it challenges me, provokes me and changes me.
I look so forward to spending my mornings with Jesus.
Ask God to give you a hunger for His Word and you will taste and see that it is so good!
Thank you Lord, for allowing me to live in a country where I can read the Bible in freedom!!

January 8th
Genesis 20-22, Luke 8

Scripture that spoke to me today:  Luke 8:38
“Return home and tell how much God as done for you.”

Observation: 
Jesus met a demon-possessed man who lived in the tombs.
The demons in this man recognized Jesus and they knew Christ was all-powerful.  Jesus casts these demons into a large herd of pigs and the heard drowned in a lake. After the man was freed from the demons – Jesus tells him – to go home and tell what great miracle God did in his life.

Application: 
Jesus calls me to serve as a witness, telling others what He has done in my life. This is easy for me when I teach a ladies bible class.  But the real test of faith – do I share with my neighbors and unsaved friends.  When I keep silent – this is selfish.  When I don’t speak, I am holding back on sharing the gifts God has given me.

Prayer:  
Lord, allow me to speak with out hesitation of all the wonderful things you have done in my life.







No comments:

Post a Comment