Monday, July 8, 2013

A More Righteous Me

Monday, July 8, 2013
Hosea 13-14; Psalm 100,102; Hebrews 5

My Scripture:

Hosea 14:9 
…For the ways of the Lord are right, and the righteous walk in them, but the rebellious stumble in them.

Objective: True followers that are obedient walk daily in the ways of God.  Followers that pick and choose when and how they walk in the ways of God are rebellious. We all know being a follower and believer isn't always the easiest thing to do, but we do know what we are supposed to do. This explains why some of us sometimes have a harder time than others.  The difference is between the ones that know and the ones that don’t know. That is why we are rebellious.

Application:  I have realized that as a follower I have a responsibility to do what I know to be right.  This scripture is my confirmation on that.  I have been a rebellious child of God for far too long.  I will take the extra time to think what God expects me to do in my daily activities.


Prayer: Lord, please continue to show me your patience as I grow in our relationship. Please give me the strength and the consciousness to do the right thing at the right time.  As I grow closer to being the righteous person you want me to be continue to talk to me and guide me.  In Jesus’ name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment