Monday, July 29, 2013

Nothing can undo His love

Today's Reading:
Isaiah 53-56  2Peter 2

Isaiah 54:10
'Though the mountains move and the hills shake,
My love will not be removed from you and My covenant of peace will not be shaken,
says your compassionate Lord."

This verse was made for me because I have allowed myself to become too busy to journal this week.  As each day passed as I prayed throughout the day asking God to forgive me for not making time for just him. I promised myself I would sit down no matter what and journal today.  Not because I felt I needed it but because I felt guilty and feared what next week would be like.  So with this verse God removed all those feelings of guilt that are not of Him.  He has once again confirmed with me that no matter what may happen or what I might do or not do He is always here for me.  I really needed this because I have an ongoing struggle with feeling worthy of Christ dying for me. I question myself and I need to remind myself instead that yes, Christ died for me and yes, God's promises are real.

My prayer is that Our Father will continue to show his patience and love as we stumble through this life that he has blessed us with.

No comments:

Post a Comment