Sunday, July 28, 2013

Divine Mentor - ANGER - Teresa H.

Scripture for Today:
Isaiah 53-56; 2 Peter 2

Scripture that God used to speak to me Today:
Isaiah 54:16-17

...And it is I who have created the destroyer to work havoc; no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication from me", declares the Lord.

God created us all, even those that wrong us and cause us pain; however, those that set out to destroy us will not prevail and as a child of the King, the Lord will bring about justification to those who have done us wrong.

Dear Lord,
Please take away this deep rooted anger and resentment that is inside of me.  Help me to see others through your eyes and to love them like you do. Please take away my desire for revenge on those who have wronged me.  Allow me to truly forgive and give me peace in my heart and mind. Help me to live my life in a way that others can see you through me. In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment