Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Divine Mentor - Righteous Living - Brittany Frega

Reading for July 8 

Hosea 14:9 -
 Let whoever is wise understand these things, and whoever is insightful recognize them. For the ways of the Lord are right, and the righteous walk in them but the rebellious stumble in them.

Observation:  When we are righteous in God's ways - we will walk a straight path.  We will not wander off.  To the righteous God is their rock.  To others he is a stone of stumbling. "the same sun softens wax and hardens clay."

Application:  As a graduate student, it is so important that I live a righteous life.  I strive to walk a straight line and not stumble off.  I want my life to be an example to other young people - to walk with God.  I know that God is my supporting rock.

Prayer:  Dear heavenly Father, please help me walk a straight path.  Help me not to stray away and stumble.  You are my foundation on which I stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment