Monday, July 1, 2013

Divine Mentor - Privilege to Serve God - Debbie McGrath

Monday - July 1, 2013
Scripture Reading from Divine Mentor:
Isaiah 1-3, Titus 3

Scripture that spoke to me:
Titus 3:14 - Our people must learn to devote themselves to doing what is good,
in order that they may provide for daily necessities and not live unproductive lives.

Observation:  
God has called me to devote my life to doing what is good.  My purpose is to bring others into the kingdom and to sent an example of Godly behavior for other believers.

Application:
When I meditate on this verse, it is overwhelming that God has chosen me to be involved in His sacred work. Seriously, God does not need me.  He has a host of angels who could get the job done more efficiently.  God himself with the sound of His voice could get all the work done in an instant.  But God has called me and you to be instruments of His grace.  If He wants a message declared, He calls on human lips.  If He wants a truth written, He inspires  human mind. It is crazy to think that God allows me and you to become part of His victory over Evil.  And in the end, we will all celebrate together and enjoy the riches.

Prayer:
That each morning I wake up, I realize I have an eternal purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment