Thursday, July 4, 2013

Divine Mentor - True Obedience by Ziahlita Peterson


July 4, 2013
2 Kings 15,16; Hosea 1; Hebrews 1

True Obedience Hosea 1:11

...For the day of Jezreel will be great.
Call your brothers: My People and your sisters: Compassion.

O: Another example of God taking something we think is negative and turning it into a positive.  Though God used Hosea and his family to represent His relationship with Israel at it's worse, He also used them to show His forgiveness and hope for change.

A: I must remember when being obedient I must do whatever I am told no matter how crazy it may seem to me or others.  God's plan is just that  - His plan and I am to be honored that He would allow me to be used for His plans.

P: Lord, please give me the strength and courage to carry out your every demand. In Jesus' name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment