Sunday, July 7, 2013

Divine Mentor - Restored Marriage - Teresa H.


Today's Reading:
July 7, 2013
Hosea 10-12, Psalm 73, Hebrews 4

Scripture that spoke to me:

Scripture: Psalm 73:3, 26-28

3)For I envied the arrogant when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.
26)My flesh may & my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. 27) Those who are far from you will perish; you destroy all who are unfaithful to you. 28) But as for me, it is good to be near God. I have made the sovereign Lord my refuge; I will tell of all your deeds.

Observation: God is in control and He is good to those who are pure in heart.

Application:  Although it currently feels like evil is prevailing through the woman that tore my family apart over 10 years ago, I'm reminded that even though she is gaining Earthly possessions, God is still in control of our situation and He is holding me by my right hand. He is working all things out for my (and my husbands) good.  My heart and flesh may fail, but God still lives in my heart and He is my strength. Those who are far from Him will perish and God will destroy all who are unfaithful to Him. God led my husband to a relationship with Him through our divorce and answered many of my prayers through that extremely difficult time in my life. He also miraculously restored our marriage 3 years ago, so I am claiming that God is going to continue His miraculous ways through this extremely difficult (and emotionally painful) child support case that still lies ahead of us. Satan would love nothing more than to destroy my marriage once again; however, I refuse to allow it!

Prayer: 
Lord Jesus,
I'm calling on You to give me wisdom, courage, peace, and discernment.  I'm claiming the blood of Jesus on my family! Protect my marriage and cause it to only grow stronger and stronger through this trail. May your Will be done and may there be no doubt in the conclusion of this child support case that your hand was at work and you receive all of the glory. I am excited to tell others of your many good deeds! Thank you so very much for your faithfulness! In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment