Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Divine Mentor - Obedience by Ziahlita Peterson


Jude 1:21- Scripture reading from July 2 - Divine Mentor
...keep yourselves in the love of God, waiting for the mercy of our Lord Jesus 
Christ that leads to eternal life.

Objective:
We must trust God in everything we do. He will deliver us to eternal life.  To 
trust God and to be obedient is the only way.

Application: 
The whole submit (all of my life) to God is the biggest challenge and hardest 
part for me. Before being saved I was a control freak and worry wart. 
Even now during the time my realationship is the strongest with Jesus, 
I still become concerned with worldly things. I have witnessed amazing 
movement in my life through Christ, but my flesh will still plant 
a seed of doubt which only delays my blessing.

After reading the daily devotional from Jesus Calling I received my 
confirmation on how I must trust. I find my quest to become 100% obedient is full of lows and highs. By being in God's Word almost daily, I continue to
 find reminders of God's power that can only be revealed through trusting Him. 
The sentence of confirmation is:
 "Pray about everything; then, leave outcomes up to me"

Prayer:
Lord, please continue to show me patience that allows me the time for total 
submission. Please allow me to show others how you move in my life through my daily actions of godliness. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment