Thursday, July 25, 2013

Divine Mentor - Because I love you! - Laila Wahba

Scripture that spoke to me: Isaiah 43: 1, 4


Because I love you

Scripture..” I have summoned you by name; you are mine….Since you are precious and honored in my sight and because I love you……….Isaiah 43.1,4

Observation   Wow, the Maker of the Universe, the One who has the cattle on a thousand hills, the one who says “Let there be ….” And there was. This very God tells me I am precious and honored and loved. Then He starts telling me what He will give because of His love for me; He tells me what He will do, because of His love for me: I will be with you, you will not be burned, I will give men in exchange for you, I am with you

Application    Everyone of us dreams of her prince charming, who will give and save and defend and understand and encourage and listen, but we soon realize that there is no one alive who can do this. And even if he does, he cannot do it all the time. He cannot protect me, or give himself up for me. But my Price Charming did give Himself for me. Today, I want to take all the love I need,  all the encouragement, and all my needs from God.

Prayer

I am redeemed. Thank you God for this great love. May I live for your glory today, making known how you have loved me and what a great price it cost you.
May I live my day- today as a woman loved; honored and precious. In Jesus Name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment